The Program ORACLE Object Search is a professional tool that can be used for searching all database objects, columns names, object names and Oracle Application Express (Apex) for a phrase entered by a user.
The installation package includes SQL file examples, for easier testing of the program functionality.
The demo version of the program has no time limit, but it can find only 2 objects in the database Oracle. When searching in files an extra directory, there are no restrictions.
The program does not modify the data of database Oracle and files from an additional directory. Therefore program use is absolutely safe for your data.
Current Version 1.4
The basic features of the program are:
- Search can be made in all schemes of an Oracle Database or in the list of schemes or in the current scheme (User’s Schema).
- Additionally, it is possible to include in your search a directory with files containing for example: SQL scripts (*. Sql), modules *. FMB, *. RDF and others.
- Each of the listed items,object types, object names,column names, object Apex, can be searched or excluded from the search by using options.
- There is a possibility to search for other phrase in already found earlier objects (search can be repeated several times).
- There is a possibility to search for the whole word or phrase in objects. It means that before the first symbol of the found text and after the last, there is no word character ([a-zA-Z0-9_]).
- There is a possibility to exclude Oracle comments from search.
- Search can be carried out according to the “LIKE_clause” criteria, as well can be used the REGEXP_LIKE criteria (for Oracle 10g and later).
- There is a possibility to limit search in objects with certain names, or to exclude search in some objects with certain names.
For support or pre-sale inquiries please contact us